Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, March 17, 2017

EASTER PARADE!

Good morning!  The Easter Parade is well on it's way over at Lasting Impressions.  If you have not had an opportunity to go look and buy some fun oldies but goodies restocked templates, do so while you can because I hear they are going fast.  Here's a look at the latest card samples I just posted on the L.I. Blog from Design Team Member Barbara!  They are an Easter Parade of their own!
Embossing joys, :-)  Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment