Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer has arrived!





Good morning. Don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in San Diego, we are experiencing some really warm days! I'm currently preparing for my class on Saturday and I decided to do two cards that I "pinched" from my good friend Nettie. She is one of the most talented card designers I know and currently on the new L.I. Design Team. I'm also doing a cute card using a Sizzix Die I just got which not only cuts the A2 card out perfectly but it leaves a very nice decorative shape on the end that opens the card. Then I'm doing one stamped card and the adorable dog stamp is from Whipper Snapper. The rest of the supplies, of course, are from L.I. Enjoy your day and keep cool! Embossing joys, :-) Donna

1 comment:

  1. Super cards Donna. I'll bet anything your summer is a lot better than ours!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete