Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mother's Day is approaching!





Gosh, Mother's Day is right around the corner. I have two really neat, inspirational craft buddies (mother/daughter Nettie & Kathy) to blame for my current addiction to crafting with coasters! Here's an idea from them and it would make a great Mother's Day gift. I really enjoyed creating this one with Lasting Impressions' templates! Coasters anyone? :-)

2 comments:

  1. A great idea using coasters this way. Of course your designs make the project wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Saw it on Kathy D's blog too. Super cute, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete