Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving




As promised, here are the other sides of my Never Ending Card that go with the last page I previously posted (penguin and gingerbread man). It was a wonderful class and everyone enjoyed this new card idea. I hope you will too! Donna

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards as always Donna.
    Sorry I missed your birthday - many happy belated returns. I just turned 60 last week and I'm still trying it on for size. LOL
    Love the never-ending card idea but I'm too lazy to make one.

    Take care and hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete