Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

JUST BECAUSE

Good afternoon everyone.  Kaye at Lasting Impressions had a class last week using L.I. Template #L9372, entitled “Just Because.”  Here is what the brass template looks like and here is what she created for her class:






I love the yellow and grey cardstock she used and the very clever layout. Don’t you just love polka-dots?  Then L.I. Design Team Member Barbara and I decided to add our two cents, “just because,” and came up with these two samples:



Barbara’s Just Because, L.I. Template #L9372.

Don’t you love the pink and orange colors and the clever way she used the sentiment.  Now here’s my version:



Donna’s Just Because, L.I. Template #L9372.

I used the Colored Impressons’ Software to print and emboss the “Just Because” wording and then left just enough space on the bottom of my card for the rest of the sentiment I wanted to add.  I embossed the “orange” image twice … once on orange cardstock and then a second time I cut out sections of the orange for the image done using Peach cardstock and layered the sections on top.  I used L.I. Template #L9790 for the leaves.  I hope you will give this very fun template a try and come up with your own version, just because!
Happy embossing, 🙂  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment