Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Sunday, March 5, 2017

SPRING IS HERE!

I love birds and when I saw this adorable Stampendous Stamp Set entitled Happy Birds, I just knew I had to own it!  Photo 1 below is the card closed and Photo 2 is the card opened:

  

I started out by designing a 4-panel card measuring 12" x 5 1/4" and scored at 3, 6, and 9 inches.. The white panels are 2 1/2" x 4".  I colored the images with Copic Markers; mounted them on the panels with mounting tape; and, added my faux stitching to each panel.

I also love to combine my stamping with my love of embossing and if you have time to travel through my older blog posts, you'll see I have done a lot of embossing with brass templates, all from Lasting Impressions.  You can see more of my embossing by visiting Lasting Impresisons' Blog on their web site linked under "My Favorite Sites."

Here is another example where I combined some of Lasting Impresisons' beautiful cardstock with a really cute image from Stamping Bella:


2 comments:

  1. Love your work Donna. Keep putting all your stuff on your blog. I want other people to see how talented you are and how good you are with your copics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie. I so appreciate your support. You are truly the best and keep up YOUR good work as you motivate me! :-)

      Delete