Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

IT'S A WHOPPER!


Our weather here in San Diego has been so crazy ... crazy enough to turn a simple cold into a whopper ... and I do mean a HUGE WHOPPER.  As I am healing from this miserable cold (and now my hubby has it), here's a quick look at one of my very favorite templates from Lasting Impressions.  I can't begin to tell you how many cards I have made using M19, Sketch Frames.  First I use the Colored Impressions' Software to print the basic layout on white cardstock and then I add an embossed image. Here are two examples of this very easy, and very quick, idea:


  

Let your imagination run wild and see how many L.I. embossed images you can mount on this layout ... and make a few whoppers of your own!

Embossing joys, :-)  Donna
L.I. Templates M19 and L9188

No comments:

Post a Comment