Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, March 9, 2017

HOPPING ALONG

Easter will be here next month and I’ve started my cards … have you?  I have to admit, there are times when I forget how much fun it is to emboss!  Then I pick up a stylus, grab a template, and some of the new Lasting Impressions’ paper, and before ya know it, I am in love with embossing all over agaiin!.  Here are some cards I made this morning.

Donna’s Egg Bunny, L.I. Template #L9186.

Donna’s Carrot Catch, L.I. Template #L9747
.
Donna’s Crackin Eggs, L.I. Template #L9744.

  
Donna’s Peek-a-Boo Slider, L.I. Template #L9275, from the front and the inside of card.

Be sure and check out the new cardstock and fun templates at Lasting Impressions.  Embossing joys, :-)  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such fun Easter cards! They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori. I love Spring/Easter time, don't you? Thanks for leaving a comment. Happy embossing. :-)

    ReplyDelete