Brass Templates from Lasting Impressions and Rubber Stamping.




About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Donna and the owner of a business called Luv2Emboss. I've been crafting since the moment I could color with a crayon without eating it first! I have been embossing with Lasting Impressions' Brass Templates for 20 years and I am on their Design Team. I also love to craft with rubber stamps and I sell Lawn Fawn products. I hope the cards and projects I display will perk your interest to try a new craft or play with an old one! Enjoy. :-)

Thursday, March 23, 2017

A GARDEN HOME

One of my very closest friends just moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Scottsdale, Arizona and I thought I would send her a card wishing her good health and happiness in her new home.  I found this adorable Stampendous Stamp, Garden Home, #CRW164, in my ever-growing-stamp-collection, and figured it just might do the trick!


The stamp is 3 1/4" tall and 4" wide so my card base is a 5" square card.  I stamped the image on White Linen Cardstock and used a Cross-Stitched Frame Die Set from Lawn Fawn to cut it out. Next I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers, did some faux "stitching" with a black pen, and added White 3-D Scribbles Paint Dots to complete the card.  Then, while on a roll, I made up kits for my next card classes using the Stampendous Stamp Happy Birds, #SSC1255:

  

This card measures 5 1/4" tall x 12" long and folds flat.  I love birds so I just couldn't resist creating this card with little "wing ribbons" stapled at the top of each section.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.  I hope my classmates enjoy putting it together.  Stamping joys, :-)  Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment